Dubliner Andrew Fitzsimons has made waves in Hollywood…literally! The celeb hair stylist is the man behind all your favourite red carpet curls, paparazzi sighted street styles.
His client list is truly impressive, being a favourite of Megan Fox, Jennifer Lopez, and Britney Spears. But hands down his most loyal clients are none other than reality royalty, the Kardashians.
The haircare mogul most recently styled Kourtney Kardashian, when she stepped out with new husband Travis Barker for the GQ Man of the Year Awards, in Hollywood earlier this week.
Kourtney Kardashian took a plunge busty black jumpsuit, elevated by Andrew’s raven wet look bob. Her look was just to die for, and was created using his own namesake line of hair products and we have the inside scoop on how he achieved the stunning style.
1. Prep damp hair with Andrew Fitzsimons AF 1 Restructuring 10-in-1 Leave-In Conditioner for heat protection. Spray evenly from mid-length to ends.
2. Blowdry the hair and create a side part.
3. Using a 1-inch curling iron, slightly bend the hair in alternating directions all the way around the head
4. Distribute a generous amount of Andrew Fitzsimons Virgin Repair Restructuring Serum from mid lengths to ends to create a wet look
5. After tucking the hair behind the ears, pull a few pieces at the front out to frame the face
6. Seal the look with Andrew Fitzsimons Hard Hold Hairspray
7. Finish with Andrew Fitzsimons Prism Shine Invisible Shine Hair Spray
The accessibly priced, salon-performance collection featuring 26 care and styling products, Andrew Fitzsimons Haircare is available exclusively at select Boots locations and boots.com.