Candidates will be able to download their respective admit cards with the help of the registration ID obtained during the application process. Also, be informed that SBI will release separate admit cards for every stage. Now, let’s have a look at the step-by-step guide:
1. Firstly, visit the official website of the State Bank of India.
2. Now, go to its ‘careers’ tab. On the careers page, go to the current opening section from the ‘join SBI’ tab.
4. Now, you’ll be able to see a separate link on the website for the admit card. Click on the link. Select the tab ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)’.
5. After that, from the drop-down menu, select the ‘SBI Clerk Admit Card’ link.
6. Another page will appear on your screen, and it will ask for the registration number, date of birth and password. Insert the required details carefully.
7. Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
8. After that, look for the specific link on the page to download it.