Fancy coming to work with VIP and STELLAR?
If a job as a writer for the digital platforms of two of Ireland’s most loved magazines was on your 2023 bucket list, then we’ve got good news for you.
VIP and STELLAR are looking for a talented full time Digital Staff Writer to join the team. The ideal candidate should have strong writing skills, a keen interest in pop culture, beauty, and women’s news, as well as an enthusiasm for all things journalism and social media.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, we are welcoming applications for the Digital Staff Writer role until December 16.
You can check out the job spec below.
Digital Staff Writer
- The Digital Staff Writer will write articles and create content across the VIP and STELLAR online platforms.
- The ideal candidate for this full time role should have a keen interest in celebrity culture, beauty, entertainment, and women’s issues. They should be passionate about writing and be comfortable conducting interviews.
- A keen attention to detail and accurate spelling and grammar is a must. A familiarity with creating social content (Insta/TikTok) is preferable.
- The Digital Staff Writer will report directly to the relevant online editors on VIP and STELLAR. They will also get the opportunity to pitch and write features for STELLAR magazine, as well as attend events representing both brands.
- This is a Dublin based role with the opportunity to work remotely two days a week, and an ideal opportunity for anyone enthusiastic about journalism and media.
If interested in this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by December 16, 2022.